The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, July 25, 2011

Pick Me Up Monday


Good Morning Friends,

Getting this out a little late to you. Had a busy weekend and a very busy Monday so far. I spent Sunday on the on a 17 foot boat on the lake just swimming and exploring was wonderfully relaxing. Unfortunately I didn't spy this hunk anywhere on the shore but there was plenty to look at on the speed boats that populated the area.

Beloved Wizard is only days away from submission and can't wait to let you know more details on the cover, release date and promos I'm lining up for this.

Passion's Flight the second in the Dark Breed series is being finished and going to my wonderful and talented critique partners for a look so I should have a lot more news on this front in August.

Hope you have a fantastic week

1 comment: