The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, October 3, 2011

Pick Me Up Monday..And the Winners are

 Happy Monday! This just about explains my week. Lol! With so many things going on it's a wonder I can remember my name these days. So here is the weekly scoop from yours truly. I had two contests running this week. The first was a live chat at Coffee Time and Romance with fellow Evernight Authors Avery Flynn, Avril Ashton and C.R. Moss. What a lively bunch of ladies. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of their company. We held a Web Hunt, giving five questions that could only be answered through our websites. And I am pleased to announce Charity was the winner answering all of my questions correctly. She won a PDF of Dark Passion Rising.
The second giveaway was Evernight's Birthday Bash, which ran September 25-October 2nd. This blog hop was a spectacular success. On my part I was offering separate prizes, choosing the winner via their comments. I had so many wonderful replies it was tougher than I anticipated. Finally, after much deliberation I picked my winner. Congratulations to Ju who won a $25.00 Amazon Gift Card, and PDF's of 'Twas a Dark and Delicious Christmas and Dark Passion Rising.
Rhonda Tutt is the winner of Evernight's $5.00 Gift Certificate

As for this week? well it's just as busy as the last. Tonight October 3rd  I will be chatting it up with Evernight Authors   Seleste DeLaney, Emma Shortt and Kelly Yeakle today at http://nightowlreviews.com/nor/Pages/Chat.aspx It starts at 5pm pacific time, 8 EST. Stop by and chat us up. We will be talking about our upcoming releases and everything else under the sun.

My second book in the Dark Breed series goes to submission this week and I'm very excited about it. This has taken a bit longer to write than the first book and is much longer. Once this is to Evernight I can finish up the second novella of the Knights of Excalibur series due this month to Extasy.
I have other projects in process and once I have news on these I will let you know.

Now it's back to work,

Have a fantastic week!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Ju and Charity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo!! Thanks so much, Shannan! This is a great way to start the Monday!!!!

    Will wait for your email (hopping on my toes already) :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm waiting patiently for your next book :)

    ReplyDelete