The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Friday, October 28, 2011

Weekend Dirty Dozen


                                               Welcome to my first Weekend Dirty Dozen!

I'll kick things off with the first of my Dark Breed books Dark Passion Rising. A Paranormal Romance/ Uban Fantasy.

Here is the Blurb:
Tambra Ellis has just had her world turned upside down! Surviving a bite from a Lycan, attracted to one hot vampire guy and now she has to look forward to turning into something from some bad werewolf movie.
          Marcus Valerian has enough on his plate without the added complication of Tambra Ellis. Fiery and independent? Sure. Beautiful with a body made for sin? Oh Yeh. And a human cop. Tambra is everything he needs to stay away from.
    As leader of the Tribunal’s enforcers it’s up to him to find out why the Dark Breeds are going feral and killing humans in ever increasing numbers. Tambra’s life is in the balance as the secrets of her past place her in the middle of old deceits and a betrayal that will change the world forever.
     Will Marcus and Tambra’s love survive or will it be too late.

It's available in ebook through Evernight Publishing at .99 for a limited time only

Also available through Amazon



My Dirty Dozen

     “No.  I don’t believe this.  I won’t believe it.  There has to be some logical explanation for what I saw.”  The sharp edge of hysteria rose in her voice.  “I will not turn into a dog.   I don’t even like dogs.”
     That made him smile despite the seriousness of the situation.  She was absolutely adorable and he was in deep shit because of it.  Yet, he couldn’t seem to make himself care. “Wolf, not dog.  You were bitten by a Lycan, not Lassie.”


Be sure to check out all the wonderful authors at Weekend Dirty Dozen

4 comments:

  1. LOL! I love the humour in these twelve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! Great dialogue! Going to go get my copy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to have to have this, Love the humor.
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete