The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Special Wicked Wednesday Update

           Thought I'd forget???                                                       
     No way, I'm just running behind with a Blog Hop running and my life gearing up for the impending holidays. I thought I'd offer up this beautiful man for your pleasure.                   

      I also have some great news to share. I have a tentative release date for Passion's Flight. Tegan's story will be out no later than February 2012. There is a chance it will release earlier than that and if so you darn well know I'll let you know all about it. This book has been quite a challenge to get done, but well worth it I think you will agree. There will be a lot of great contest's coming with this book plus a chance for you to meet the contrary were-panther and ask him some questions.

Until Monday have a fantastic week!

     

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Cool Blog!
    Your titles and covers are awesome. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tammy, I cant wait for it's release.
    Thany you Regina for stopping by and leaving a comment. So glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete