The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, May 7, 2012

Monday Pick Me Up and Want to get your hands on some books???


Happy Monday to all!

Well here we go again, another work week and enough to do for three people! Good thing I love what I do Lol! I have a full week for you all. Sara Daniel will be a special guest of mine on Tuesday, and Doris O'Connor will be talking about her new release on Thursday. Get your calender out so you don't miss a single thing, like I said it's going to be busy!

On Wednesday May 9th me and some of my Vegas author friends are going to be chatting it up and giving away tons of goodies. Starting at 5pm EST and going to 8 you can catch me on
Coffee Time Romance at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/karendevinkaren/ I'll be giving away the two books in my Dark Breed Series. Yep, that's right I'm giving one of you who comes by and chats with me the beginning of the Dark Breed series. Join me and CR Moss, RM Sotera and Siobhan Muir for prizes, chats and see why what stays in Vegas, usually ends up between our pages.
Caution, we will be talking about some hot men and sex. Or sex and hot men, so you need to be over 18. Anything goes, any question that may peek your interest we promise to answer. Plus we will be putting up some hot excerpts for you all.

On May 11th through to May 13th I will be on Obsessed with Books Blog Hop where I'll be giving away a PDF of Beloved Wizard. Giving you a taste of whats to come with my second installment The Knights Druid coming soon from eXtasy Books.

As I said it's going to be a sizzling week with plenty of chances to win.

Good Luck and we will see you next week.

3 comments:

  1. So much fun stuff going on. Thank you for the hunk as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that hunk is hot! such fun! :) LeslieStockton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haw!!! Hawt!!! Hawt!!! I can't wait for Tues & Thurs.

    ReplyDelete