The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, November 26, 2012

Pick Me Up Monday

Happy Monday to you all!
 
 
 I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I ended up with a houseful, which truly makes for an awesome holiday for me. Since 2005, my home turned into the hub for all family get together, which having no family to speak about since my Mother passed when I  was 23 is something I never take for granted.
 Being on your own is tough, the holidays harder than you can imagine, and it's not something I talk about much, but a reader recently asked why I don't share more about myself. Truthfully I didn't think anyone would be interested...guess, I'm wrong. So yeah, I'm  thankful for finally having a family, even though I married into it.
 
 Well, in other things happening, I'm busy (still) finishing up the last book in the Knights of Excalibur series. Zeke's book is next for a big push to finish and The Summoning is more than half way through and ready to start submitting.
 I am also trying my hand at several Historicals which I'm very excited about and hope to have out in 2013. More on those later, for know I hope you all have a great week, and we will see you next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment