The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, December 31, 2012

Pick Me Up Monday - Happy New Years

Happy Monday!
 
I can't think of a better way to start New Years than with a hot guy with a come hither vibe. Something to keep you warm on cold winter nights.
I hope everyone has awesome New Years. For me, it's going to be all about watching the ball drop in Times Square and the fireworks light up the Las Vegas strip via the television in the comfy surroundings of my warm home.
I want to do a special shout-out to Ashley, who won both PDFs of my Knights of Excalibur series. Thanks so much for your participation in the Gifting Christmas Blog Hop. I had so many wonderful comments, I found it hard to pick just one person. If I could have I would have picked them all.
 
I'm finishing the last edits to The Kings Lady, and off it will go to my publisher. The trilogy was fun to write, and though I am sad to have it end, there are other books waiting for my attention. The Dark Breeds third installment has a title now, Dark Desire and the fourth book is still untitled but in outline stage. I also have a small historical dragon shifter novella I'm working on along with some other things in the works.
2013 promises to be a big year, and I can't wait to get it at it. Well back to work since these stories don't write themselves.
 
See you in 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment