The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, May 6, 2013

Pick Me Up Monday - Mothers Day, June Release and More

To all Mothers everywhere, this is for you.
 
 
Dark Hunter, my novella within the Dark Breed Enforcer world releases in June, no exact date as yet and waiting anxiously for the cover, which I will share with you as soon as I get it. Working on Zeke's story Dark Desire and it's turning into quite a book. I love the way the elements of my story line are coming together, weaving into each book in a natural progression, yet with so many surprises, even to me! That's what happens when you get strong characters though, and I'm thrilled by their input.

In other WIPs my historical dragon-shifter book has a name. Soul Fire is becoming quite an adventure and hope to have it released this fall. I am dipping my toe into the self-publishing world with this one and looking forward to sharing my vision with you. Doing a world within a world has been challenging when you must use the laws and historical facts in our reality in order to grow a world which could co-exist logically with our reality. Just one of the reasons why I love paranormal so much, is bending the rules  enough to make the most extraordinary of events believable. 
I am also working on The Summoning (no I haven't forgotten it.) I also have Cody's book in the beginning outline stage, so you should have the fourth Dark Breed Enforcer book ready for release in December or January if all goes well.
 
My Knight's of Excalibur trilogy is getting great reviews and for this week I will be at the following blog site:
On May 6th guest post and series review at
http://www.romancebookjunkies.com

That's it for this week, have a great week and see you next Monday.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment