The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, May 20, 2013

Pick Me Up Monday - Special Guest this Week!

Happy Monday!
 
Hope everyone had a great week. We are starting off with a busy one for me. I have Gabrielle Bisset on my blog on Wednesday the 22nd talking about her latest release in her Sons of Navarus series, Blood Prophecy. A series I am just loving and can't get enough of.
 
I'm also kicking off my week with two reviews and an interview. I'll be at www.thejeepdiva.com and www.talkingsupe.com for my Knights of Excalibur series. On May 23rd I am interviewed by Read 2 Review at http://read2review.com
In other news I'm working hard on Dark Desire which is Zeke's book. With several other WIP's also in the loop time is a precious commodity for me at the moment. I am also preparing for my trip to RomCon and hope to see some of you there. I will be hosting a Paranormal Mixer and am part of some other fun stuff with some awesome authors.
Well, I have tons to do and little time to do it so have an wonderful week and talk to you next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment