The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, June 3, 2013

Pick Me Up Monday - Website Redeux

Happy Monday!
 
I hope everyone had a great weekend and ready for the week ahead. I saw this and couldn't stop staring. The man has such intense eyes, they seem to pull you in.
 
I'm happy to report I'm now past the third chapter hell on two of my WIP's and should pick up the pace quite a bit now. Thank God!
 
I have also begun the arduous task of giving my website a redo and hope to have an unveiling on it very soon. I am really enjoying how it's coming together and will be announcing my new look through twitter and Facebook.
 
I'm also now on pintrest. Just search Shannan Albright and you will see me :)
 
In other news I'm waiting on edits and my book cover for Dark Hunter. It's a novella in my Dark Breed Enforcer world and should be getting it ready to go for a June release.
 
I'm also finishing up my second year as president of my local RWA chapter and looking back, am so very happy to have had the opportunity. My term, though at first was a bit chaotic, smoothed out and put me in a wonderful position to help others to get published.
 
With this behind me I will have more time to devote to writing and my dream. Hot Mojave Knights a reader event held here in Las Vegas. In an intimate setting to give authors and readers time play and talk books. Plus let's not forget the Knights all ready to do what it takes to get your favor and win the title of King of Mojave Knights. It promises to be a weekend to remember.
 
Well, that's all for this Monday, Have a great week and we will talk next Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment