The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, September 30, 2013

Pick Me Up Monday - New Release coming in October

Happy Monday!
 
Now here is some inspiration to go work out. If only the men looked like him in my gym, I may have not let my membership lapse lol!
 
 
Well, things are getting down the wire with Hot Mojave Knights only three weeks away and still a million things to do. On top of writing whenever I can, sewing my costume - I can't do anything the easy way- and working a day job. I need more time during the day to get things done.
 
  What I have completed it my short story a Howling Yuletide for the anthology Christmas at Crescent Moon Lodge. It will release here in October, and it's my first collaboration with these authors. It's also my first venture into the self-publishing arena, but not my last.
 Soul Fire will also be released as a self-published  work and should be ready for release by November.
 Dark Desire is also looking to be submitted to my publisher Evernight, and release is yet to be determined.
 Well, Time to get back to work, have a great week, and we will talk again.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment