The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, September 2, 2013

Pick Me Up Monday -The Crafty Side of Me

 
Happy Labor Day!

I'm running a bit late this Monday. I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday. I've spent mine in a crazy rush to get a bunch of odds and ends finished early for Hot Mojave Knights. Now, with all of those time-consuming  details finished I can concentrate on my writing and get at least Dark Desire out to Evernight this month. Whoot!

 
What the heck have I been doing for the past three days? Here is a picture showing the other side of me...the crafty side lol!
 
The committee badge is on the left and the Knights favors for all Authors of the Court and Sponsors are on the right. Just to give you an idea. Every one of the authors has their latest book on the scroll. The sponsors have their trademark picture on theirs.
 
 
I don't get much time to pull out the Sculpey and let that side of my creativity flow. It usually is with my painting, so it gave my muse another area to concentrate on while gathering ideas for story lines to write. A win-win for me.
Now, with this finished I am free to put my energy back into writing without having to worry about getting this done.
 
Well, back to writing, since my muse is screaming at me, I'd better listen. Have an awesome week and I'll talk to you next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment