The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Seven Days of Paranormal Delight- Day Four Death Angel by Charisma Knight


Welcome day for of this special edition I am running on my blog this week. This collection is sure to warm up your cold nights as these authors offer up men so hot they will make you burn for more. 


For seven days I will be treating you to seven paragraphs from the seven writers of When the Night Comes. The anthology is available for a limited time on Amazon for only .99 cents so get your e-book today or you can buy the paperback for $13.31.  


Now here is a taste of Death Angel, the fourth book in the anthology

Bane folded his arms across his impressively muscled chest. “Well, you fucked my little project up royally,” he challenged. “You screwed me over. Now it’s my turn to establish some balance in this realm---and the human world too. Oh Willa, I didn’t want things to come to this, but you’ve wronged me so long ago.”
Her chest tightened with his admission. “Okay…” She changed her tone, not wanting to remember the emotional aspects of their time together.
“Look at me, Willa,” Bane’s baritone voice cracked with a strong emotion. 
“What, Bane.”
“Did you ever care for ---love me?”
Her pulse raced and the painful expression on his face reminded her of the night she told him they could never be together. She held her head down in shame.
“Dammit, answer me, Willa,” he demanded.
 “Please, don’t do this Bane.”
“Willa!”
“Bane, why do you continue to put us through this?” She hated the fact that he was bringing her feelings to the surface. If she showed just one ounce of emotion to him, he’d snare her like a fish in a net.
He arched a brow. “Are you hiding something from me?”
She shook her head. “Look, I apologize. Can we make amends and go our separate ways, please? Just let me go and I’ll never mention a word of this to anyone. I promise. Heaven forbid if word gets out about Will having her way with the Death Angel. Let’s just forget about this—what happened in the past.”
“So, is that the way you truly feel?” His caring expression changed to a cruel, dark one.
“It’s a little too late to bury the hatchet, beautiful. You’re at my mercy now and I intend on taking it out on your ass—literally. You want me, and I can see it in your eyes. I’ll make you admit it, if I have to keep you here for all eternity, in complete submission.
“I’m just saying…” Panic slammed into her and she tried stalling as her mind raced to figure a way out of the mess she’d gotten herself into. The human she’d been protecting was now lost to the Reaper, and he was pissed. She knew he would leave no stone unturned in his quest to acquire any precious soul he’d lost. And if Bane subdued her, she’d never be able to deny her feelings, he’d see what she felt for him.

“You’ll pay for your interference, and your rejection of me, Will. I swear on your soul—you’ll pay!”

For more of Charisma Knight's work Click Here and you will be directed to her Amazon author page.


To get your eBook copy Click Here to be taken to Amazon Kindle's web site

No comments:

Post a Comment