The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, February 16, 2015

Pick Me Up Monday-Playing Catch Up Folks

Happy Monday Peeps!

This soothes the artist in me. Nothing is as inspiring as a fine toned body, male or female...though to be honest I have always preferred the male form. All those hard angles and sharp ridges are fun to sketch out on paper. Unfortunately, I never had such a wonderful specimen to work from in art class, lol!

I have been playing catch up and not much writing the past week. There are times when life throws you curve balls and all you can do is juggle them as best you can. Frankly I'm ready for some positive changes to come my way...and that may be just on the horizon for me. Time and patience will tell and I hope-fingers crossed-to have great news to share with you someday soon.

In other news...I have none lol! With the new week ahead of me I plan on spending as much time as I can writing. After all I have a book to finish and several more waiting in the wings. 

So I wish all of you a productive week and we will talk again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment