The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, March 23, 2015

Pick Me Up Monday- Getting my feet back under me

This one is for me...all mine, hahaha! Some, go weak in the knees for a cowboy. For me it's a sexy highlander in a kilt. Get's me every damn time.

I learned something very important last week. I had a personal crisis crop up in my life and learned how blessed I am with such good dear friends. They are there, through thick and thin, good and the devastating. It is because of them I am getting myself back together. It's funny how life works, when you are at the lowest level, friends can raise you up.

For this, I will be forever grateful to each of you-you know who you are ;) -  Now back to work before all my dear friends kick my ass lol!

Have a wonderful and productive week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment