The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday Pick Me Up and Upcoming Contest's !!

Good Morning Everyone in the Blog sphere! It's time for Monday Pick Me Up. Just a little something to make the week go just a little be smoother. Humm, I feel downright perky with this delicious hunk to look at all week.

So far I have made impressive progress on one bit of work due in to the editor by April 30th. I am also hard at work with the second book in the Dark Breed Series. Anyone who has read the book should be happy that Tegan has taken front and center in this one. I also have been working on the third story in the series as well. I can tell you that Tegan's book is set in his adopted homeland of Transcarpathia where he finds his match in a falcon-were. That's all I can say for now but stay tuned for more information in the next few months.

Speaking about The Dark Breeds most of you are aware I have been busy promoting my new release out from Evernight Publishing Dark Passion Rising: A Dark Breed Novel.You have two chances coming up next week to win a copy of my latest book. On April 19th I'm guest blogging at The Book Boost. Post a comment and you can be chosen to win my book I will be talking about my experience in the publishing business as a new author.

Then on April 20th come by for the Interview with Marcus Valerian the hunky vampire as agreed to be available for any questions you may have about him or the Dark Breed world. Just leave a comment and he will be sure to answer you back. The winner will be chosen randomly to win a copy of my book from the comments. Marcus will personally be picking the winner.

Next week promises to be a busy one so I have better get to work for the big week. Have a fantastic week all.


No comments:

Post a Comment