The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday Pick Me Up


     In honor of the all male review I attended last weekend. Thunder Down Under absolutely ROCKS!!! I never knew Aussie's could look so good. *very happy sigh*
Living in Las Vegas has it's perks I must say. And when my wonderful and talented friends and authors came into town well, let's just say a good time was had by all. Of course I'm talking about C.J.Ellison the author of Johnny Dangerously and the very popular Vampire Vacation and the equally fantastic Boone Brux who writes sizzling stories for Everything Erotic. I just have to say thanks Ladies for coming and letting me show you around my town.
 
     In other news I have been busy with Promoting my new release Dark Passion Rising: A Dark Breed Novel and this week plan to be hard at work with several books that have been neglected last week. So I better get to it and write, write, WRITE!!

Have a fantastic week!

2 comments:

  1. Yummy. It's hard to choose when they all look so damn tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't I know it! Things that make you go hummmmm!

    ReplyDelete