The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, April 18, 2011

Pick Me Up Monday & Countdown to Contests!


     Happy Monday everyone! It's time again to start your week and I am starting it with this tastey treat. Yumm!
 
     I've had quite a fruitful week last week getting down to the wire on my short story and will soon have it submitted and betting back to business with Tegan's story, the second in the Dark Breed Series.
 
     This will be a busy week for me as I'm guest blogging at http://www.bookboost.blogspot.com/ I will be talking about the hunt for that perfect story. You can read how I put together a book and the process I go through to acheive it. And of course there is a giveaway of my book to some lucky person who leaves me a comment. This is going to be held on Tuesday April 19th so mark you calendars.
 
     Then the much anticipated interview with Dark Passion Rising's hunky Marcus Valerian. The leader of the Enforcers who live here in Sin City. It was quite a cozy chat I can tell you that much. *Heavy sigh* He's one sexy vampire! He will be live on my blog all day on April 20th to answer any of your comments so don't be shy. He will be picking a winner from all your comments and you can ask as many questions you want. The winner of his book will be announced on Thrusday morning around ten.
 
Untill then have a fantastic week!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment