The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, May 16, 2011

Pick Me Up Monday / First Look at Tegan Murin


Good Morning and Happy Monday!

Here is a first look at Tegan Murin the hunky were-panther from Passions Flight, the second installment in the Dark Breed series a real hottie and all around sweet guy. Not often when you get looks, intelligence and substance in the whole package.  I’m closing in on the end of his book so stay tuned for more updates with Tegan.
Other exciting news I am now contracted with Everything Erotic and my first installment of Confessions of a Las Vegas Domme is set to launch in June and I’m very excited to be a part of such a talented group of writers. I also have a launch date for Digital Digest on July 1st and will be unveiling my first Steampunk story with them. I will also be reviewing the very talented Erin Quinn, author of Haunting Beauty, Haunting Warrior and the latest installment Haunting Desire. I will be meeting up with her this June and hope to have more news for you on that soon.
If you want tidbits of my current releases and previews of my books in progress please check out Six Sentence Sunday where I will be posting a brief six sentence excerpt of my work every Sunday.
This has been an exciting and demanding year for me so far. I have been stretching my multi-tasking talents to the limit juggling a full time job and a writing carrier. As I continue to grow as a writer and my body of work builds I feel blessed to be able to share my stories and feed this hopeful romantic that dwells deep inside of me. My reception into the publishing world so far has been very positive and though my readership is small right now those faithful fans have been encouraging and eager for more of my work.
I write for the love of the printed word, I publish to share the worlds I imagine and share with you. If you like what I write then I have done my job as a writer. That my friends is what I strive for.

Have a fantastic week!

2 comments:

  1. So that's Tegan...needless to say I'm looking forward to his story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured once you met him you would feel much differently Lol!

    ReplyDelete