The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday

I'ts Sunday! Time for another six from Dark Passion Rising.

Marucs is teetering on the razor's edge with Tambra close to her Rising, which will turn her into a Lycan. His need to claim her as his Consort is overiding every reason why he shouldn't.

“Last chance, little one. Say no to this, and I will go,” he told
her, his voice raspy with need. “Let me, and I will sink my fangs into
your lovely neck even as I plunge my cock into you. I will take you
until my name screams from your lips. Then I will mark you as mine,
my Consort, and your life will forever be bound to mine.”
In answer, Tambra rose to her toes and brushed her lips
against his, her tongue playing over the seam between his lips,
seeking entrance.

See you next week for my next six!

Shannan Albright

No comments:

Post a Comment