The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, May 23, 2011

Pick Me Up Monday


Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a great week.I love this picture makes you wonder what he is seeing he looks very intense. I love how some pictures make you spin stories in your head. This one sure did.

I wanted to let you know my first installment of Confessions of a Las Vegas Domme goes live on
http://www.everythingerotic.blogspot.com/ on May 31. I think you will find it a very hot installment that sets off the serial with quite a bang.

Still working hard on Tegan's story and I have heard form some of you that you are very excited about it. I am hoping to have it out to you soon so keep checking back to see any updates on the latest Dark Breed novel tentatively called Passions Flight.

In other works I have revising the first book in another series centering on the return of King Arther and his knights set in present day. The first book, Beloved Wizard is in first revision stage and will soon be ready for submission. I will have a lot more to tell you on this in the next month or two. I also am working to have The Summoning ready tentatively around the end of 2011.

So far that's three books I am working hard to deliver to you and much more on the way for 2012.

Time to get to work! Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment