The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Author After Dark 2011


Delilah Devlin, Crymsyn Hart and me at Authors After Dark 2011
 Hello everyone I'm back from Philly!

It's good to be home again. My first convention Author's After Dark was a wonderful experience. I left with not only good memories but new friends Author's and readers alike. This convention, though considered to be not the biggest,  in my opinion this was one of the best.

My hat goes off to Stella Price and her hard working coordinators for a superb venue. Though I know things didn't run as smoothly as she originally planed, there were some problems with the hotel. She rolled beautifully with the punches where a lesser person would be found a babbling mess in a corner somewhere. I know how hard it is to put together an event. I put together my own Renaissance Fair for a few years so I know from experience just how tough it can be.

I plan to go next year when it is in New Orleans and can't wait to reunite with all the wonderful friends I made this year and to the new ones I will make in the future.

See you for Six Sentence Sunday and a new installment of Monday Pick Me Up.

Have a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment