The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, August 1, 2011

Pick Me Up Monday

Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had an awesome week. Mine was quite eventful since it was my wonderful Hubby's birthday now he is almost as old as me Lol! Got to love them Leo's. One of the things that I find compelling about a Leo male is the way they command attention even when they don't say a thing. Seriously, everyone knows when my hubby walks into a room. Love the looks on the ladies faces when they see him. He's quite handsome. We had a great lunch with my critique ladies one of which was very talented CR Moss on Saturday morning followed by a wonderful dinner on with a great friend and fellow writer Siobhan Muir and her hubby.
In other news I have submitted Beloved Wizard and hope to have more details soon. If all goes well you can look forward to many more stories in the Knights of Excalibur series. Now I'm finishing up Tegan's book and hope to have it ready for release in the fall.
I have many other stories that are in different stages of completion and as they near completion I will be letting you know about them as well.

Until next Monday have a fantastic week!

1 comment:

  1. Great to spend time with you! See you next Saturday as well! ;)

    ReplyDelete