The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, August 22, 2011

Pick Me Up Monday and So Much More...

Good Morning Friends, There's been a lot going on in the last two weeks. My first time in Philly for Authors After Dark was worth the head cold I got. I learned an important lesson. When going anywhere far be sure to stock up on vitamin C!
I have a contest going on right now which will go through to Sunday August 28th. Place a comment at
 http://www.romancing-the-book.com/2011/08/interview-contest-shannan-albright.html to win a $20.00 Amazon Gift Card. I will announce the winner on Monday's Pick Me Up. I hope to hear from all of you.

I do have sad news to report and would like to break away from the usual routine. When I came home from Authors After Dark it was to find my cat, Elizabeth had taken a turn for the worse. Sadly I had to put her to sleep on Sunday. After 19 years of companionship it is hard to think of life without her in my life. Her absense has left a hole in me that will take a long time to fill. I have never had a more devoted pet to share my life with and she will be sorely missed.

So to my little Lizzy where ever you are I love you and cherish all the memories you have blessed me with. I hold you close to my heart always. My life was richer with you in it.



To my heart Elizabeth Shannan never to be forgotten. 


4 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear about Elizabeth. I understand the loss of a favorite animal. I am so looking forward to reading your book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many blessings to you. 19 years is a long time! Take care, be well, and feel (physically) better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about you loosing your kitty Elizabeth. If you are like me, they are more like family members than pets.

    ReplyDelete