The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, December 5, 2011

Pick Me Up Monday

Happy Monday!                                                        There was no way I could pass up this yummy pic. I trust everyone is having a great start to their week.                                                                                    I'm hard at work with the second in the Knights of Excalibur series and finishing up the outline of Zeke's book. This is the third in the Dark Breed Series. Waiting for edits on Tegan's book which will be out in February. I am very excited about this one and have some great contests and interviews coming very soon.                                                                                Right now I'm prepping for another blog, I have two for this month actually. The first starts 12/12 and goes all the way through to 12/19 I'm giving away tons of prizes so stay tuned for next Monday's special edition. I also have a one day hop for 12/23 set so be sure to come on by and see what I have in store for you plus share your Christmas memories with me.
I have started my Thursday's Authors Spotlight and must say thanks for making it so popular. I have been fortunate to find some extraordinary talent to bring to you and am happy to share them with you all.  

Well back to work and have a fantastic week!



No comments:

Post a Comment