The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday Pick Me Up




Welcome to Monday Pick Me Up.


     This is one drool worthy, beautiful male! I've always had a thing for dark haired men. You may have notice I changed the layout of my blog just a little bit. With so much going on this year I needed to space all the good stuff so you can check out my blog hops and the conventions I'm attending this year. I hope this makes it easier for you all.

    Besides being hard at work with three different books in progress - something that keeps me from the dreaded writers block - I have quite a bit going on in February. For this week my blog will guest host Ashlynne Laynne and Morgan Kerns. Ashlynne will be my guest on Wed. Feb. 1st where she will be giving you all a taste of her soon the be released The Progeny. Mogan Kerns will take the spotlight on Thursday's regular time slot and you will have a great chance to get to know this successful self-pubbed author and you latest book. She is also having a giveaway!

     I will be guest blogging on Skhye Moncreif's blog talking about world building around the Dark Breeds. How did I get the idea for these scrumptious supernatural warriors? You will just have to check out Skhye's blog on Friday for the answer to that.

    In other news, I  My Monday Pick Me Up for Feb. 6th will be moved to the 7th since Blog Hop Romancing Valentines starts on that Monday. Check out the link and see what I'm giving away for prizes. I will be announcing the winner to Small Blogs Big Giveaways as soon as I get them so look forward to that as well.

So much to do and so little time to do it in, Sigh.

Well, I better get cracking on all this work. Hope you all have a safe and productive week and I'll be checking in on Tuesday next week.

1 comment:

  1. Busy, busy lady. I'll just sit back and be jealous of your 3 WIPs as I try to come up with even a single one of my own. :)

    ReplyDelete