The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, January 16, 2012

Pick Me Up Monday

Good Morning my Friends. 
I hope everyone is fantastic and prepared to face the week. Here is a yummy hunk I don't mind looking at all week. Hum...where my mind goes, well you can fill in the blanks for yourself.
Any way back to business.
I have been a bit busy with the second installment of Knights of Excalibur plus several outlines I'm in the process of getting down and writing. Best way for me to fight a writers block is to have several books going so my muse will have different stories to play with.
I have several things coming up this week so mark your calenders. First up, I have a TWO Author Spotlights. the first is on the 17th with Adonis Devereux. A very talented husband and wife writing team. On the 19th I have Skhye Moncreif on my second Author Spotlight.
I have a blog hop starting on Friday 1/20 ending 1/27. I'll have more information up on this a little later but there are tons of prizes to give away!
Three words come to mind. Free books anyone?

On Saturday the 21st I am opening my blog to all paranormal authors. They will be putting in their blurbs and buy links on my comment area so you have several opportunities this week to check out new Authors.

That's all for this week. Whew, and I have a day job too! Time for extra vitamins.


1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmmm....he is delicious!

    My kids are screaming, but I feel a little better now. Thanks for the Man Candy!

    ReplyDelete