The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday Pick Me Up and Blog Fest, Q & A Results


Shower anyone?

If someone looked at me like that I'd be joining in two seconds flat Lol!


Wow what a week! I'm participating in THREE Blog Hops and I'm also a part of The Romance Review First Year Anniversary Bash. I want to take a moment to congratulate the winner of Small Blog Treasures. Thanks for participating Mel B. You just won a PDF copy of my new release Passion's Flight.  The winner of my first Question and Answer at The Romance Reviews is ACM05. She won a PDF of Dark Passion's Rising. Tomorrow I will be picking the winner of the 18 & Over Blog Hop Giveaway and on the 29th I will pick the winner of the Drinking and Winning Blog Hop Giveaway. Whew, that alone is enough to keep anyone busy. For me, it's just the beginning of another week filled with potentials.
Today at The Romance Review I am having a second go on their Question and Answers page. I give you a question and you go to my website to get the answer. On Tuesday the 27th I have a special guest Author for you to meet and Loraine Nelson will be my guest for Thursday's installment of Authors Spotlight.

I'm also gearing up for Arizona Dreamin on June 2 and 3rd being held in Chandler Arizona, then I am at RomCon in Denver Colorado on June 22nd through the 24th. I will be giving away lots of treats plus I will be participating in my first signing. Very exciting!

In other news I am putting the finishing touches on the Knight's of Excalibur's second installment, working on Zeke's Dark Breed book and lots of other projects that are near finishing. This is an exciting time for me, this year has been a whirlwind of activity and goals being met and new ones set.

Check back often and we will chat again next Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment