The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday Pick Me Up

 Anyone for guitar lessons? He can just sit there and play to his hearts content and I would love every moment of it.

I hope everyone had a great week. I want to thank those of you who could make my Birthday chat at The Romance Review such a memorable occasion for me. It was the topper on a wonderful birthday and it was great that you could share it with me. I also want to send cyber hugs to all my wonderful Facebook followers. Wow, in just a years time my friends tripled and filled my page with such wonderful Birthday wishes. It was humbling and exciting. I must be doing something right.

This week you mark your calendars for my Authors Spotlight guest Saraphina Donovan.  On Friday The Romance Reviews will have a Q & A of Dark Passion's Flight. If you answer the question right you will be entered to win a PDF copy of the book. Then on Saturday March 17th I am joining Small Press Blog Hop for more chances to win! I will have the information up later in the week for you to check out.

In other news I am just about finished with the second novella in the Knight's of Excalibur series and I'm very excited about this one. This story is quite a scorcher and looking forward to having it out there for you.
I'm still waiting, (biting my nails here) for reviews to come in for Passion's Flight.

I am busily writing several books, The Summoning is being polished, revised and more scenes are being added to it. In a few months it will be ready to go. I also have another book I'm putting the outline together on called Demon Bewitched that I think you will enjoy.

And I haven't forgotten Zeke's book in the Dark Breed series. I am still tweaking the key points on his book before I sit down to write it all out.

Well I best get to writing. Have a fantastic week!



No comments:

Post a Comment