The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, March 19, 2012

Pick Me Up Monday


Happy Monday Everyone.
I don't know if he is wrapping up or unwrapping, but either way it looks very good to me.

Hope everyone had a great week and ready to start another. I am crazy busy with a final go through on my second book in the Knights of Excalibur series along with gearing up for several conventions I will be attending in June. Along with making up bags of goodies you wonderful readers I am also hard at work with the third installment of the Dark Breed Series, taking out my WIP The Summoning and doing some polish and fill scenes to get this book done and ready for submission and a Fantasy erotic novella that my muse demands I work on.
For this week I have the continuation of the Small Press Blog Hop which will end on Saturday, Gabriell Bissett will be my guest on Author Spotlight and yes, 18 and Over Blog Hop will begin on March 22nd. Whew, busy week so far and it just began!

Well, back to work for me, have a great week and see you next Monday


1 comment: