The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, August 26, 2013

Pick Me Up Monday - Meet the Next Hero

Happy Monday all!
 
Hope you had a wonderful weekend and are gearing up for Labor Day. I had to look at the calendar because I've been so busy lately It didn't register there was a three day weekend coming up.
Why, you ask? Me and my three other colleagues at Hot Mojave Knights- A Reader Event, have been up to a little something extra, coming mid-September there is going to be a very special release. I'm not going to give everything away, I thought I would just give you a little teaser to wet you appetite. 
 
Meet Rory. Your sexy bad boy next door. All of us fantasized having someone like him as our neighbor.
I'm not getting into much more because I'll be holding a contest for the new release and giving you questions about my characters. If you answer correctly you win and advance copy of the eBook. Sound good? Hope so, keep checking with my blog and watch for the announcement.
 
In other news, I'm busy with several WIP's and getting all the last minute touches done for Hot Mojave Knights. Things are really jumping as we passed the two month mark and narrowing down the last month before the event and let me just say it's been one hell of a ride. Getting this up and running has been a team effort and I couldn't have done it without the help of Johanna Melaragno, R.M. Sotera and Siobhan Muir.
 
Thank you ladies and let's get it done!
As for all of you, my dear friends. I'll catch up with you next Monday. Keep safe and have a wonderful week.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment