The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, April 30, 2012

Pick Me Up Monday


Happy Monday! Hope this gets you off to a great week.

I am pleased to announce the winner of my Spring Fling Blog hop is Desi the Blonde. She won a copy of Passion's Flight. Congrats Desi and happy reading.

I took the weekend off from the usual which is writing, writing and more writing. Twice a year I get with some good friends of mine who have the same passion as I do for Renaissance Fairs. My guild's name is Jade Skye Isle and I want to thank them for letting a sporadic member of their guild come out and play last weekend. For three days I get to be another person. As a Privateer I am allowed to harass the paying patrons of Fair. The great thing is, they love the harassment. Even when I threaten to sell them for livestock!
 I had a wonderful time and my muse in now fully charged and ready to go.

This week I have Karen Gerrard as my guest this Thursday so be sure to stop by and say hi to this prolific writer.
I am finishing up The Knights Druid and have started the third and final installment of the Knights of Excalibur series. I also am just about ready to start on Zeke's book in the Dark Breed series.  I'll have more on that later.

Well now that I'm back and things are getting back to normal it's time to get to writing!
Have a blessed week and I'll see you next Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment