The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday Pick Me Up and Results for TRR Q&A



Happy Monday!

It has been quite a week and I have another winner from my Question and Answer for The Romance Reviews Anniversary Bash.  Books4Me67 is the winner of Passion's Flight. If you want to win a copy of Passion's Flight there is another chance. I'm at Close Encounters of the Night Kind
I am spending this week finishing up The Knight's Druid, Book Two of the Knight's of Excalibur and will begin working on the third Dark Breeds novel. Zeke's story will answer several questions one being, why does he always wear sunglasses? It will also kick up the tension between the Dark Breeds and their enemies. I have several short stories in the works and of course the third and final installment of the Knight's of Excalibur. Yep, you heard right. The Knight's of Excalibur will be coming to an end but no worries, there will be another series in development right now that will hopefully give you something to enjoy just as much.

With that I better get to writing. Have an awesome week and we will talk again.


No comments:

Post a Comment