The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, March 3, 2014

Pick Me Up Monday - Getting back on my feet

Happy Monday all!
I'm struggling a bit since I've been down with the flu last week. Reminder to me: Don't try to write, edit or make ANY decisions when running a fever! I had to undo all that I've written and edited. What a mess! Then I tried to upgrade my cell phone? Ugly is the best word I can use for that fiasco.
Thankfully, I got a flu shot, it could have been much worse if I didn't.
So I don't have much to report when it comes to accomplishing anything last week, except getting a lot of much needed sleep, and hearing from my friends and family how I must stop burning the candle at both ends.
Unfortunately, I've never been good at being idle and the more I have on my plate the happier I seem to be.
Yeah, I'm a sick twisted puppy lol!
I sure hope everyone had a better week than I did. I am planning on some serious catch up this week so will have much more to report next week. Pinkie promise :)
Until next week have a great one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment