The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, March 17, 2014

Pick Me Up Monday- A Writers Work Is Never Finished, Just Another Dealine Due.

r
This Photo is courtesy of the remarkable and talented Tom Cullis. Check out his website at tomcullis.com. This pick is from his Spartan series and is just perfect for what I'm writing. Firestorm is set in ancient Rome in the year 69ad...in Pompeii. Well, where else would you expect to find a fire breathing dragon?
With my deadline looming near I'll be putting in the hours, devoting my time to finishing this, the second book in the Guardians of Drakkan series. Firestorm and the first book Soul Fire are releasing this summer so that leaves little time for any other projects until I see this one done.
For those of you who either live in Las Vegas or will be here March 29th I will be at the Spring Fling Book Fair between 2:30 and 4 to sign and sell a few of my books. Stop by and say hi.
Well, this book isn't writing itself, no matter how much I wish it would. Have an awesome week and I'll touch base with you next Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment