The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, March 10, 2014

Pick Me Up Monday - Sunday was the best birthday ever and now to work!

Happy Monday! This sexy beast puts me in a great mood for the week and now that I'm finally over the flu I am ready to work.
First, I want to thank everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday on Sunday you totally made my day. You all have touched my heart and I'm a much richer person for your presence in my life.
 
Now, what the heck am I doing? Finally finishing edits for both Soul Fire and Dark Desire so I can devote the next two months to the next book in the Guardians of Drakkan, Firestorm. I'm eager to jump in with both feet on this one since I'm dealing with ancient history as in Pompeii and Rome.
Where else would a dragon be than in the middle of the freaking eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 69ad? As you can tell I'm very excited about this book and can't wait to start sharing small tidbits of it with you through Sneak Peek Sunday.
Well, that's it for now, have a wonderful week and we will chat again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment